There is no need to delete images when you are in Waterlogue—just load another image when you’re ready or leave the app. To delete an image that you’ve saved to Photos, use the trash can icon in Apple's Photos app to delete it.
Articles in this section
- Can I pause, or slow down, the painting animation?
- What does the ruler with “Small, Medium, Large, Giant” settings control?
- How is this different from the “Small, Medium, Large, Original” control in the Image Settings part of the export sheet?
- I don’t see a “Giant” or “Large” setting on my device.
- Why are there white spots and unpainted areas in my paintings?
- Waterlogue works beautifully with landscapes and non-human subjects, but it doesn't always do as well with faces.
- How do I remove the grid lines on the “It’s Technical” style?
- How do I save images?
- How do I delete images?
- Are there any tutorials?