The “It’s Technical” style was inspired by architectural watercolor sketches; the grid lines are graph paper. There’s no way to currently remove it, but we've created a similar style, with no grid lines, called Streamlined. You can toggle between “It’s Technical” and Streamlined by tapping on either icon.
Articles in this section
- Can I pause Waterlogue while it's painting?
- What does the ruler with “Small, Medium, Large, Giant” settings control?
- How is this different from the “Small, Medium, Large, Original” control in the Image Settings part of the export sheet?
- I don’t see a “Giant” or “Large” setting on my device.
- Why are there white spots and unpainted areas in my paintings?
- Waterlogue works beautifully with landscapes and non-human subjects, but it doesn't always do as well with faces.
- How do I remove the grid lines on the “It’s Technical” style?
- How do I save images?
- How do I delete images?
- Are there any tutorials?