Processing large images requires a lot of memory. To prevent crashes from lack of memory we limit the maximum image size on older devices that have less than 1 GB of memory. (iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPod Touch fifth generation, iPad 2, and iPad Mini first generation.)
Articles in this section
- Can I pause Waterlogue while it's painting?
- What does the ruler with “Small, Medium, Large, Giant” settings control?
- How is this different from the “Small, Medium, Large, Original” control in the Image Settings part of the export sheet?
- I don’t see a “Giant” or “Large” setting on my device.
- Why are there white spots and unpainted areas in my paintings?
- Waterlogue works beautifully with landscapes and non-human subjects, but it doesn't always do as well with faces.
- How do I remove the grid lines on the “It’s Technical” style?
- How do I save images?
- How do I delete images?
- Are there any tutorials?