The control on the export sheet sets the number of pixels in the saved or exported image. For “Small”, “Medium” and “Large” the final internal image is scaled to the size shown on the export sheet. For the “Original” setting the exported image is sized to the same size as the original source image (up to a maximum of 3584 pixels on the longest side, depending on which generation iOS device you have).
Articles in this section
- Can I pause Waterlogue while it's painting?
- What does the ruler with “Small, Medium, Large, Giant” settings control?
- How is this different from the “Small, Medium, Large, Original” control in the Image Settings part of the export sheet?
- I don’t see a “Giant” or “Large” setting on my device.
- Why are there white spots and unpainted areas in my paintings?
- Waterlogue works beautifully with landscapes and non-human subjects, but it doesn't always do as well with faces.
- How do I remove the grid lines on the “It’s Technical” style?
- How do I save images?
- How do I delete images?
- Are there any tutorials?