Yes. We recommend Apple’s iPhoto print products: www.apple.com/mac/print-products/
And if you want really large prints, we hear that CanvasPop is very good: www.canvaspop.com
Be sure to save the highest quality image when saving images for printing. See: How do I save the highest resolution images possible?
Finally: Some Waterlogue fans have put together creative tutorials on how to create, print and display Waterlogue images.
- Freeborboleta: Printing Waterlogue Pictures
- Shine Your Light: Create a Triptych with a Waterlogue Picture
- A Mother's Craftuition: DIY Photo Canvas
- Pretty Handy Girl: How to Cut an Art Mat Like a Pro
- Working on My Forever: Hallway Gallery Wall Using Waterlogue
- Upcycled Treasures: Create DIY Wall Art Using Waterlogue
- House of Earnest: Watercolor Art Without Pain
- On Sutton Place: DIY Fall Watercolor Printables
- MomAdvice: How To Print Waterlogue Pictures